In 1954 sheep grazed in the vicinity of our current church building, and Albuquerque was a growing city – spreading out in all directions. That same year the Rev. John M. Orr was called to organize a church in the northeast heights, and on the first Sunday of January, 1955, twenty-seven people gathered as the nucleus of Covenant Presbyterian Church. The original building was actually composed of barracks which had formerly been used as a maternity ward. John Orr served the congregation until
9315 Candelaria Road NE, Albuquerque, NM 87112
ALBUQUERQUE LITTLE THEATRE
© 2018 ABQtodo - All rights reserved.