Harvest Festival at ABQ BioPark
Please note, this event has expired.
Sample the smells, sounds and tastes of the fall harvest at the Botanic Garden’s Heritage Farm.
You don’t need to leave town to visit a farm this weekend! Come to the Botanic Garden’s Heritage Farm for the Harvest Festival.
Find out how apple cider is made and sample fresh cider pressed on-site. Cider will be for sale during the event, so you can enjoy the sweet flavor of autumn at home.
- Activities and hands-on discovery stations including crafts, wagon rides, cooking and fiber arts demonstrations, quilting and farm animals.
- Cider press demonstrations and sales (apple cider, grape juice, and mums; while supplies last) in the Cider Barn at the Heritage Farm.
- 1920-40’s car show
- Chile roaster from 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Cider, Juice & Mums for Sale
Purchase fresh-pressed apple cider and grape juice during this festival. These are fresh and not pasteurized and there are no preservatives, so enjoy soon!
- Apple Cider: $5 for 1/2 gallon, $8 for 1 full gallon. (Limit 2 gallons total per customer.)
- Apple Cider Vinegar: $5 for 16 oz.
- Grape Juice: $5 for 1/2 gallon. (Fresh Frozen within the past few weeks.)
- Mums: $5 for a 7″ pot.
2601 Central Avenue NW, Albuquerque, NM 87104