Event has passed!
Walk & Ride through the Darker Side of Albuquerque
Riding: 105-minutes aboard NM Film Tours Spook Shuttle
Walking: 105-minute VIP Ghost Tour of Old Town NM
An unforgettable 4-hour excursion into the darker side of the Duke City combining the Multiple Award Winning ABQ Tours Ghost Tour with the Top Rated NM Films Spook Shuttle! Rated “PG-13” due to the ghastly subject matter of presented information (real life murder and mayhem). Minors may attend with an Adult (18+) at the parent’s discretion.
Hosted by our local Veteran Old Town Tour Guide, renowned Paranormal Investigator, & ABQ Tours Ghost Host, Vincent Montoya. You have seen him on Dead Famous and in numerous media appearances. His personal accounts of ghosts and details of the living ghoulish will send shivers down your spine as you peer around every corner.
• 7:00 pm to 8:45 pm = VIP 100-Minute Guided DRIVING / RIDING Tour of Albuquerque, New Mexico aboard the NM Film Tours Spook Shuttle.
• 9:00 pm to 10:45 pm = VIP 100-Minute Award Winning ABQ Tours Guided WALKING Ghost Tour of Old Town
On the AbqTours Walking Ghost Tour of Old Town you will EXPERIENCE:
• A fun and informative 105-minute stroll through the quiet, darkened streets of Old Town and experience the eyewitness accounts of spirits who make Old Town their eternal home of haunting. Learn fascinating recounts of colorful characters who faced an untimely demise yet still remain in Old Town. Hear the spine-tingling stories mixed with chills and chuckles.
On NM Film Tour’s DRIVING & RIDING Spook Shuttle, you will visit:
• 105-minute riding tour visiting Haunted Locations throughout the Duke City
• See Real Life Crime Scenes
• Discover Horror, Dark and Scary Hollywood Movie Filming Locations in Albuquerque
YOU WILL PARTICIPATE IN:
• Live Ghost Hunting using our equipment at select locations
• Fridays & Saturdays: September 11th through October 24th
• NIGHTLY: October 27th through November 1st
VIP PRIVATE TOUR = Up to 7 People included in one $300 price (INCLUDES all applicable taxes & services fees)!!!
Public Tour = $50.00 per person (ALL ages) + applicable taxes & service fees. NOTE: A minimum of 6 Guests are required for the Public Tour to operate (refund / reschedule policy below)
THINGS TO KNOW:
• Bring your Camera! Photography is encouraged but, please, no audio or video recording is permitted.
• A Liability/Release Waiver will be required to be signed in person by every Guest.
• NOTHING WILL BE MAILED TO YOU OR NEEDS TO BE PRINTED. Just give your name when you check in at our Ticket Window.
• ** Check in at 6:45pm *** at our Ticket Window in Old Town’s Plaza Don Luis. 303 Romero St. NW – Albuquerque, NM 87104. We are west of the historic San Felipe Church, North of the Basket Shop, behind the fountain, in the back of the Patio, right next door to the public restrooms.
• DRESS FOR THE WEATHER including comfortable walking shoes.
• Tours are held in ALL weather – rain, storm, or shine.
• GO BEFORE YOU GO – public restrooms often close early.
• SAFE PRACTICES ENFORCED – Masks and Social Distancing Required
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
TEXT or call: (505) 246-TOUR (8687)
BOOK ONLINE AT:
© 2019 ABQtodo - All rights reserved - powered by Addmi