Event has passed!
Start your New Year’s Eve celebration at Gruet Winery with a four-course, wine-paired dinner by M’Tucci’s catering, Dec. 31, 7-10 p.m.
Each course will be paired with your favorite Gruet wines. Menu:
• Amuse – Prosciutto-wrapped melon, mint & basil oil, balsamic reduction
• First course – Roasted beet salad, herbed Sonoma goat cheese, grapefruit-poached carrots, fresh shallot, candied pecans, and raspberry-rosemary vinaigrette
• Second course- Puffed sourdough, green olive fluff, confit duck breast, arugula-braised leek salad with feta, and a citrus vinaigrette
• Main course – Sackett Farms herbed smoked pork loin, agave-braised apples, carrots & parsnips, local smoked Gouda polenta, and lemon-Dijon beurre blanc
• Dessert course – Strawberry and cream cigar: Vanilla tulie filled with vanilla Bavarian cream, topped with fresh strawberries and lemon meringues
Your ticket also includes one 375ml bottle of Gruet Brut to take with you and pop open at midnight. Seating is limited, reservations required.
Dec. 31, 7-10 p.m. at Gruet Winery, Albuquerque
Price: $100 per person.
Limited to 40 tickets. Please contact the tasting room with questions at 505-821-0055
Gruet Winery, Albuquerque, NM
© 2019 ABQtodo - All rights reserved - powered by Addmi