Event has passed!
The mission of the Lavender in the Village of Los Ranchos de Albuquerque, a 501 (c)3 non-profit organization, is to preserve and enhance Los Ranchos public open space, stimulate an interest in sustainable agriculture, with an emphasis on educating the public, including such matters as historic agriculture, lavender and its uses, and fostering community spirit.
Festival Events and Activities
– Stroll through booths filled with fine arts, crafts, lavender, antiques and unique home décor.
– Kids Farm Camp designed to entertain and educate the youngest lavender lovers freeing the parents to experience the festival and its onsite adult classes and demonstrations.
– Open-air yoga classes led by the area’s top instructors.
– Educational exhibits, seminars and workshops focusing on cooking and healing with lavender, and the role of sustainable agriculture in everyday lives.
– New Mexico beer, wine and spirits.
– Local food and culinary treats.
Agri-Nature Center, Los Ranchos de Albuquerque, NM
© 2019 ABQtodo - All rights reserved - powered by Addmi