Here are some things you need to know.
1. There are two age categories for entries:
a. Ages 6 – 12
b. Ages 13 – adults
2. Contestants may perform an original song, or a cover (a published song).
3. Judges will select first and second place winners in each of the two categories.
a. First place winners receive a cash prize of $500
b. Second place winners receive a cash prize of $250
4. The competition will be judged by professionals in the field of vocal music.
a. Contestants will be judged on vocal ability and stage presence.
b. Judges’ selections will be impartial and final.
5. Registration can be done in three ways:
a. Entrants can register online at Holdmyticket.com -> http://bit.ly/2b1RcWR
b. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to request an information/registration packet by return e-mail OR download Entry form and Competition Packet now and scan completed documents to email@example.com or drop off at South Broadway Cultural Center.
c. Stop by South Broadway Cultural Center, 1025 Broadway SE to pick up and complete an application. Normal business hours are 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. Tuesday through Saturday.
d. The $10 entry fee can be paid with a credit card online, by phone at 505-848-1320, mailed or paid at South Broadway Cultural Center. Make checks payable to City of Albuquerque.
Cutoff for registration is Friday, September 9, 2016 – no exceptions.
ABQ’s Got Talent Entry Form
ABQ’s Got Talent Information Packet