Have an interest you’d love to explore? Chances are, one of the more than twenty museums in the area will suit your interest. Explore art, history, or science; turquoise or telephones; racing or rattlesnakes (yes, rattlesnakes!). Last but not least, be sure to visit the Anderson-Abruzzo International Balloon Museum to become acquainted with one of the Albuquerque’s signature pastime!
- Albuquerque Museum
- American International Rattlesnake Museum
- Anderson-Abruzzo Albuquerque International Balloon Museum
- Ernie Pyle House/Library
- Indian Pueblo Cultural Center
- Maxwell Museum of Anthropology
- Meteorite Museum
- Museum of Southwestern Biology
- National Hispanic Cultural Center
- National Museum of Nuclear Science & History
- New Mexico Holocaust and Intolerance Museum
- New Mexico Museum of Natural History and Science
- Petroglyph National Monument
- Telephone Museum of New Mexico
- Turquoise Museum
- UNM Art Museum
- Unser Racing Museum
Click on an image below to pin it to your own Pinterest account.
Or, browse these images on Pinterest.